Start your day off with something that is delicious and nutritious and try these protein pancakes. Taste just like regular pancakes but are packed with protein have uses only natural sweeteners.
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 ¼ organic milk
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1 ½ cups whey protein powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Cooking spray
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Add remaining and beat until the batter is smooth.
- Coat pan with cooking spray
- Heat pan to a medium-low heat
- Use large spoon to pour batter on pan.
- Cook each side for 2 minutes.
- Garnish pancakes with blueberries and strawberries