Foodspiration®: Celebrate Your Independence
Happy 4th of July! Take time today to celebrate not only the independence of our country but also your PERSONAL INDEPENCENCE – especially when it comes to your health and well – being. Remember, no one has control over you – you are FREE to make your own decisions on food, beverages, and physical activity. Choose to be healthy for YOU! Release the control diets may have over your life and re-announce your personal freedom to:
- Make healthy food choices
- Say “no thank you” to foods that make you feel bad or you know you can’t eat just “one serving” of
- Say “no thank you” to fat free, taste free foods that leave you feeling deprived and unsatisfied
- Say yes to eating real wholesome food
- Give yourself permission to enjoy the real stuff – and remember you are free to make food and fitness choices that make you feel good about yourself!
- Enjoy good food in moderation
- Celebrate time with family and friends
- Make the decision to MOVE more – no matter how you choose to do so!
- Let no person, thing, or thought control you. Remember – you are FREE to make your own choices in life. This is very powerful!
Set your eye on what you want to achieve and do the work everyday to get there. Nobody can take this away from you! Share with us how you plan to CELEBRATE YOUR INDEPENDENCE this weekend on our facebook page.