Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Walnuts
8 oz semi sweet dark chocolate
2 tsp canola oil
1 pound fresh strawberries
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
1. Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
2. In a double broiler, melt the chocolate and oil, stirring until smooth.
3. Holding the strawberries with a toothpick, dip strawberries into the chocolate.
4. After strawberries are covered with chocolate sprinkle with crushed walnuts.
5. Turn strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into styrofoam for the chocolate to cool. (You can also place strawberries on wax paper).